We welcome all members from below groups to register as our trade buyers, this visit will be of interest to
* Fashion Boutiques
* Fashion Distributors / Agents / Importers
* Fashion Retailers across China and Asia Pacific Areas
* Food & Drink Retailers / Distributors/ Agents / Importers
* Department Stores / Supermarkets / Marts
* Fashion and interior designers in China
* Hotel Groups
* Interior Design Companies
* Architecture Design Companies
* Interior Boutiques
* Interior Retailers / Distributors / Importers
* Online Retail Groups
* Travel agency
* Education agency
Click to get free tickets now:
* Trade ticket are valid for multiple entry at any day during the show.
* All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* Best of British will apply photo scan access during the show. Photo will be taken at your first entry, and shall be checked for re-entry. One ticket one person.
* Best of British is a trade event on 18 – 19 October. Children under 16 will not be permitted access into the venue on these dates.
* Everyone/all ticket holders are welcome at the weekend 20 – 21 October.
* Please purchase Best of British entry ticket from official channels. Any tickets purchased from non-official channels shall be confiscated.
* Best of British reserves the right to conduct suitable visitor inspections onsite.
All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. ·
Please purchase Best of British entry ticket from official channels.
Any tickets purchased from non-official channels shall be confiscated.
Best of British reserves the right to conduct suitable visitor inspections onsite.
If you request fapiao/invoice, please click on the "Fapiao request" button on the “BestOfBritish英伦精选“ official Wechat account to request your electronic fapiao. Please be noted Fapiao can only be issued within 30 days after the event.
IP Protection Policy:
Best of British values and respects its exhibitor’s Intellectual Property (IP), so we request you adhere to three key principles of IP protection policy:
- Etiquette (credit the designer)
- Ethics (ask permission to photograph and use images )
- Trust (don’t copy others work)
- Anyone found to be contravening these principles will be ejected from the event. Anyone found to be copying IP will be reported to the appropriate authorities.