Garrard moved to 24 Albemarle Street in 1911 and is still home to Garrard's flagship store. Nowadays, Garrard has become a global high-end jewelry brand, and its exquisite jewelry, royal insignia, sports trophy, customized items, decorative items and MEDALS, as well as national gift products and enterprise gift silver jewelry, are also internationally renowned.

 

Established in London's Panton Street in 1735, Garrard was commissioned by the prince of wales, Frederick, to make jewelry for him and quickly won the favor of the royal family and nobility with his excellent British craftsmanship and design style.

 

In 1843, Queen Victoria designated Garrard as the "Crown jewelers", opening the label's long service to the office.