18-21 October 2018 | Shanghai Exhibition Centre
Best of British 2018 Public Ticket Information
3-day single-person ticket: RMB 120 pre-show, RMB 200 on the door
3-day two-person ticket: RMB 199 pre-show, RMB 280 on the door
Best of British 2018 Trade Ticket Information
All trade visitors will need to be either invited form the organiser or pre-qualified with proof they are in the industry by supplying:
- Job Title
- Company Website Address
* All tickets are valid for multiple entries throughout the show time.
* All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* Best of British will apply photo scan access during the show. Photo will be taken at your first entry, and shall be checked for re-entry. One ticket one person.
* Best of British is a trade event on 18th October. Children under 16 will not be permitted access into the venue on these dates.
* Everyone/all ticket holders are welcome from 19 – 21 October.
* Please purchase Best of British entry ticket from official channels. Any tickets purchased from non-official channels shall be confiscated.
* Best of British reserves the right to conduct suitable visitor inspections onsite.
IP Protection Policy
Best of British values and respects its exhibitor’s Intellectual Property (IP), so we request you adhere to three key principles of IP protection policy:
- Etiquette (credit the designer)
- Ethics (ask permission to photograph and use images )
- Trust (don’t copy others work)